Lacey tagged me...so being the obliging friend that I am...and the fact that I have a spare 5 seconds...I'll play along.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 17 years old. I had just started my senior year of high school, had just gone on my first date with my husband (who would have thought?) and dancing was my life. I worked 2 jobs, was involved in FHA and YCC and was on my high school drill team.
5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Keep the house picked up
2. Catch up my blogging
3. Get some reports done for work
5. Perhaps a hot bath after the munchkins are in bed
My favorite treats: cheese bread, spray whip cream - straight out of the can, gummy bears, watermelon, vanilla diet coke, Cafe Rio chicken salad, key lime cheesecake, Rumbi's soup and salad, chocolate covered cinnamon bears (when Lacey hasn't bought them all).
3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself)
1. I jump to conclusions rather quickly.
2. I beat myself up over certain things, too often.
3. I am ruled by my emotions.
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would:
set up all my kids college funds, build a new home here and on the east coast, share it with those I love, buy a newlywed couple a home (strangers...not someone I know) - just because it would be fun and finish school (yes, I still would).
Places I have lived:
N. Billerica, MA - Lowell, MA - W. Jordan, UT - Grantsville, UT - Salt Lake City, UT - Tooele, UT - Lake Point, UT - Stansbury Park, UT - My current home
Jobs I've had:
Newspaper girl, Nettie's (local fast food place), Soelberg's (local grocery store), McDonald's, Discover Financial Services, Castle Inspection Services
5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I read really fast. Like, annoyingly fast. (Annoying to me, I mean) I can easily finish a book in a day. I hate it, because I'm always on the hunt for a new book. I will purposely drag out a really good book...just because I hate to see it end.
2. "One of my greatest pet peeves is dumb debaters. If you are going to start a argument about ANYTHING know your background before you stake a claim. You make yourself look like a real dope when you start a fight and can't even back it up with facts." (I completely stole this quote from Lacey...but I agree!)
3. I never imagined I'd have a huge family. I came into this marriage wanting three kids. Lucky for me, Josh talked me in to Luke and Presley!
4. I have mellowed out a lot, in the last 10 years. I used to be one of those people that couldn't go to bed, if there were dirty dishes in the sink. Now, I'm just happy to be going to bed!
5. I HATE belly buttons. I cannot touch them (mine or anyone else's). They make me gag. I hate to see them, I hate when other people touch their own - just to see me flinch...I hate them.
5 people I would like to tag are... Cassie, Steph, Natalie, Jamie and Erin (I love you all, but I tried to pick people I don't know as well...)