Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who In The Hell Is Princess Presley?

I keep getting tons of hits on my blog from people googling "Princess Presley". I couldn't understand why so many people were interested in her crib bedding. (The link brings them to this post.)

I discovered what it really is. Apparently "Princess Presley" is some barely legal girl that bares all on the Internet. Naughty pics. Web cam. The whole enchilada.

Nasty.

Well, MY Princess Presley will be far cuter than her....and (aside from the few minutes after birth) will know how to keep her damn clothes on!

So, if you are looking at my page for naughty pictures...all you will find is the destruction of my home at the hands of my children. Spreading an entire bottle of baby powder all over the front room and my computer...is as naughty as it gets around here!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow...I bet "those people" got a surprise when they arrived at your blog. Sheesh!

Mamarazzi said...

EW!

i had to block my first follower today...someone who does nudie photography...seriously. not pretty!

Mom said...

That is a total riot!

Jen said...

UGH! So gross! I'm sorry people are looking for that, but hopefully they'll realize a blog like yours is a LOT better to look at!

BTW-blocking followers? I never knew you could do that! Pretty cool. Not that it matters for me as I'm private, but still cool!

katie said...

Augh! Sorry. I know you're Presley will be much, much cuter.

Andrea said...

ICK!!

suebug said...

Freaking hilarious people..ew!

Jenny said...

People are nasty. They should find a real hobbie....like blogging.