Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #33 - It Won't Happen

13 Things I Want To Get Done Today
That Won't Actually Get Done
1. The laundry caught up and actually put away.
2. The bathrooms cleaned.
3. My art quiz done.
4. Lunch...middle of the day always gets away from me and I forget to feed myself.
5. My math homework done.
6. A nap. The elusive nap...I know it exsists...I really want one.
7. Clean sheets on the kids' beds.
8. The lawn mowed.
9. The kitchen floor mopped.
10. The Halloween decorations brought out.
11. My work all caught up before dinner time.
12. An actual real dinner made...not just pancakes or soup.
13. My Thursday Thirteen all written and posted. Hey! Had to give myself one! :)

8 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a big list. I bet you'll get quite a few thing done!!

Adelle said...

Is laundry ever caught up? lol Good luck with your list.

Melessa said...

Hey! Sometimes we have pancakes or soup for dinner in the same week. Guess I'm not Martha Stewart.

JLT6907 said...

hahaha i wish i could get most of those done, too. i also know they wont happen either. lol! Happy TT

Andrea said...

Sigh...the list is never-ending, isn't it?

And as for laundry -- mine is N-E-V-E-R caught up!! In fact, I think it's impossible.

And now you have me craving pancakes for lunch...

Jen said...

Shoot, I can never catch up on laundry, NEVER! You cracked me up with your #13!

Jenny said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog.

Confession:
I have been following (blurking) forever on your blog. I think you are an amazing, honest, real, funny, inspiring, strong, woman.
Thanks for sharing. Sometimes you write exactly what I am thinking. I love reading. Now I feel like I can do it without the guilt. Please revisit anytime.

BTW-- Good luck in nursing school. It will be over before you know it. When it is all over you can delete most of what you learn and do the REAL work!!! Nursing is great. I LOVE my job. It is the best profession for a mommy!!

bequi said...

There is nothing wrong with pancakes for dinner. It had carbs and protein (eggs) and if you drink milk then that's dairy. That's 3 food groups!