Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still Here

It's shortly after midnight and I'm pleased to say that I am still pregnant! Presley has behaved today (mostly) and she's gotten another day behind her. They decided to wait until 4:00 am to run the tests again (what a fun way to wake up!), so I can't wait for the results on those. One test they'll be doing will give us an idea as to whether I will deliver in the next 2 weeks, or not. Hopefully that comes back negative and I can go home on some meds.
Thank you so much, to everyone that has prayed for us and wished us well. It really means a lot to me and my family, at this time. I'll keep updating as things develop.
Or don't develop....hopefully.

Update: It's 6:30 am. I have been contracting every 2-4 minutes for about two hours. The meds aren't stopping this round so far. Your prayers would be appreciated.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am praying for you and Presley!

suebug said...

Of course your still in my prayers---I WANT JOSH TO CALL ME AS SOON AS SOMEONE GETS THIS AND INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON NOW...it's 8:30...IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?

JLT6907 said...

of course your in my thoughts! Looks like Presley doesn't want to wait. Keep us posted.

common mom said...

Oh Leeann! Praying for you and Josh and little Presley. So glad to hear she's measuring big . . . that's a HUGE relief!

I'll be thinking about you and the fam.

Mom said...

Our prayers are with you Leeann. Always are. Hope they can stop it so little Presley can bake some more. God Bless to all of you. Will see you soon.

Nancy Brown said...

Hoping you don't deliver early. Praying for presley. Have they offered you steroids? If they do offer I hope you get the 12 hours so the work.. Good luck