Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Addicted

Well, here's my first few attempts. The kids love them, so I guess that's all that matters!
I swear, the orange bow isn't crooked on here, it's just the way the bow is leaning. I love the loopy bow in the middle. That is my favorite one to make...it's also the hardest that I've done.

I can't wait to pin this big one on a little headband and do some pics with Presley.
This ribbon is so cute....but I'm so mad! I bought this roll, got it home and discovered that someone had already opened it, used a bunch and then returned the rest. So, I was supposed to get 9 yds and got about 1 1/2 yds. I only had enough to make these two bows. Stupid Wally World will take anything back as a return and then put it back on the shelf.
All in all, not a bad attempt. I'll keep getting better!

6 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE!! these look like CrazyMama bows, are they?

suebug said...

They all turned out precious!! Any plans to make one for a certain red headed girl that lives just a few hundred feet from your front door?!?! :)

Pam said...

Those are FABULOUS! Too stinking cute! I love it. I have no domestic talents- I am in awe of you!

Stacy said...

Aww, so cute!!

Mom said...

Your bows are beautiful. Nice work. I love getting into the artsy crafty stuff and trying new things. My favorite are the purple ones.

common mom said...

They're awesome! Way to go!