Thursday, October 9, 2008

Girls' Night In

pictured: Me, Crys, Amey, Rach and Lacey
Yeah, so I've seen the Sex and the City movie how many times now? :) But, it doesn't take much for girlfriends to come up with a reason to get together. Last Friday night, the husband went to work, Bay and Roo spent the night at Grandma's, Avery and Luke went to bed - and we popped in the movie.
So, add a little dinner and dessert, with a WHOLE lot of enlightening conversation, a fantastic movie and my girls....what do you get? The perfect remedy after a long week!

2 comments:

JLT6907 said...

sounds like a lot of fun! i wish i had more friends that I could do that with lol.

suebug said...

IT WAS A BLAST!! And I needed every naked, laughing, "Oh my gosh" moment we had :) (not that WE were naked, I meant the hot naked bum on the movie :) hehehee)