Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Check-up - 27 Weeks

Blood Pressure: 96/65
Weight Gain : 1.2 lbs totaling 9 lbs
Glucose Test: Normal
Anemia Test: Normal

Seriously? Wow...I've never hoped to be anemic so much in my life! I've been so freaking tired!
It's so strange to think that when I see the doc again in 2 weeks, I will be in the 3rd trimester. We still have Halloween, Thanksgiving, the month of December and all the fun stuff planned and Christmas to do...before she comes. When I think about it that way, it makes me realize how quickly her birth is coming!

8 comments:

mickey said...

heck yes it is, coming fast. nice stats, yoo're doing so well. iam typing one-handed nat is sick, high fever.

mickey said...

ps i can't hardly wait, wanna plan a natural birth yet?

Rachel said...

The way I keep thinking...is that by the time you have your baby...the holidays will be over! Everything is coming so fast! (not to mention, I will almost be finished with my externship)...

JLT6907 said...

sounds like the perfect pregnancy to me! and these last couple months will fly.

Steph said...

Wow, she'll be here SOO soon!!

bequi said...

Yeah for almost a cute baby!!!

suebug said...

I am really glad to hear everything is going well. You deserve to have something go smoothly!! :)

Andrea said...

Glad everything is going great with the stats.

NINE pounds?!?!