Sunday, September 28, 2008

Waiting On Baby

Presley's bedding came and I was too excited, not to set it up and take pictures! Which, is silly, because I'll have to take it apart and wash it all before she comes home, so it's not dusty from waiting on her for 3 months. :) But, for now, I can look at it and anticipate a little person actually being in it.
Because our master bedroom is so big, we have her set up in our room for now. (Usually we just have the bassinet in our room and the crib in her room.) Even with her taking up an entire corner, it doesn't even take up much room in there. (The master bedroom is above the garage and takes up that entire area...so it's like 20' x 20' or slightly more...which, is fantastic, but if I had my way...I'd rather give up some of the space for a bigger laundry room...) Anyway...that was my long way of explaining why the walls are blue. Her nursery will be a different color.




4 comments:

JLT6907 said...

that bedding is beautiful! i bet you are even more excited now for her arrival, eh?

Pam said...

it is beautiful! I love it!

Stacy said...

Looks beautiful!

common mom said...

It's adorable! I love love love it!