13 Things I Tell Myself -
But Need More Practice Living
1. If you have no expectations, there can be no disappointments.
2. Stop worrying about the things that you cannot control.
3. Learn to trust other people more.
4. Perfection is a gray area.
5. A clean house is overrated...
6. ...but happy children, aren't.
7. Sometimes, just be glad that a job is completed, even if it's not done your way...
8. ...or even if it's not done the right way. Let it go.
9. Relax in the quiet moments, even if there is laundry to be done and work to do.
10. Pay more attention to the happy moments and less attention to those moments that are whiny, dirty, fighting, yelling, stressful, ect.
11. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
12. Really listen when your children talk. It may seem like they do it constantly...about anything...and everything...but sometimes they can be quite insightful.
13. Live for today. Yesterday can't be changed and tomorrow can't be predicted.