Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #31 - Pregnancy

13 Random Thoughts About This Pregnancy

1. I love that when I relax at the end of the day, I know that she is going to really start moving. It's comforting, getting to know her schedule already.

2. Weight gain is still an issue for me. I'm having a really hard time with the fact that I am supposed to be gaining weight.

3. Pregnancy headaches aren't any fun. Can't even take any good drugs for them.

4. Josh talked to her today. He got down real close to my belly and just chatted away. She rewarded him, by kicking him in the mouth.

5. When the kids ask when she's coming out, I tell them after Christmas and that she needs to "cook" more. Poor Luke is confused and thinks she's making him a snack.

6. Because of losing our angel baby right before conceiving Presley, I feel like I've already been pregnant for longer than 23 weeks.

7. It's hard watching other mommies that are due around the due date of my angel baby. I should be due in 7 more weeks...not 17. Thank goodness I have Presley to look forward to, or it would be so much harder.

8. Luke loves to give his little sister "kisses". He presses his face really hard into my soft, squishy, dough-like belly rock hard abs and blows raspberries. Sometimes he can really get her moving!

9. The cat really likes her crib. It's a good thing I have 17 more weeks to break him of that habit.

10. I pee a lot. Seriously. It's amazing how I'm fine one minute and then Presley moves juuuust the right way...then I have to go running for the bathroom.

11. I wish I'd really start showing. This "pudgy" look is getting old. This has to be the only time in my life that I walk around pushing my belly out, instead of sucking it in.

12. I really can't wait to nurse again. I love that time with my babies. It makes me slow down, sit down and enjoy my baby.

13. Epidural again? Or natural again? I can't decide.

8 comments:

suebug said...

You are one beautiful pregnant woman, and I am jealous...um..happy for you! Enjoy this one for me too...k?

Barbara Doduk said...

I'm sure it will all go smoothly.

Happy TT

B @ The Love Blog

Jen said...

I have a niece named Presley... LOVE IT! Congratulations, and hang in there.

Always Been Different said...

Congrats :-)

Happy TT!

Christine said...

awwwww!! It's been so long since I had a baby, my boys are 15 & 13. I miss all that, not the icky preggy stuff like morning sickness and peeing every 5 minutes, but the nice stuff. LIke feeling the little one fluttering in my belly. I really miss nursing! LOL!


You can see my TT at http://www.besthomeschoolplace.com and leave a link there!

Bethany said...

Beautiful- I will be praying for you and I'll check back to see how you're doing :) Enjoy the pregnancy!

Crystal said...

Cooking him a snack? That is SO hilarious I actually laughed out loud. It gave me away and now Shane knows I'm not working.

mickey said...

you know how i feel. you did great and i know you could do it again...either way i'm there for you.