Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Princess Presley's Purple Bedding

I just ordered Presley's bedding and can't wait for it to come! (5-10 business days...don't they understand I am an impatient...not to mention "nesting"... Mommy?)
I got it from Overstock.com for only $149.00! It comes with the fitted sheet, crib quilt, bumper, crib skirt, two window valances, diaper stacker, decorative pillow, toy bag and three wall hangings. I am quite proud of that purchase!
Dragonflies will be my baby girl's theme. (Which, BTW, I am trying HARD to find her some cute, warm, snugly jammies to come home from the hospital in...with a dragonfly on them. The only ones I have been able to find are on some organic baby clothing website...and they are $36. Uh...no...can't pay that. So, if anyone comes across something...PLEASE let me know!) All of my girl's have had bug themes. Bailey was ladybugs, Ryleigh was butterflies and Avery was bumble bees. (Luke was frogs...in case you were curious.)
Mom found us the cutest white crib, so I can't wait to set this whole thing up in it. I'm 24 weeks tomorrow...it's coming so close! I can't believe how fast time is flying! I'll be sure to post a picture when I have it all set up.

12 comments:

Erin said...

that is so pretty!!! and what a great deal...u go girl!

Crystal said...

I LOVE it!! But I thought you didn't like purple????

Rachel said...

Adorable!! I can't wait to see it! I bet it will be even cuter with a brand new bundle o'baby in it!

Pam said...

well, of course, I LOVE IT!!! and a great deal!

soleil said...

Cute bedding! It reminds me of the bedding my cousin picked out for her baby girl.

Brittney said...

Wow that is awesome bedding, I wonder who found that amazing website to buy it from. Hahah love you Leeann!

Steph said...

I LOVE IT!!! It will be beautiful!

Andrea said...

That is an AWESOME deal!! And it looks so pretty. I love all of your themes. Can't wait to see it all set up in your home!

JLT6907 said...

that bedding is very beautiful! so girly!

Cassie said...

SO pretty!!! I love it!

Tinabean said...

This is so pretty I love it for a little princess.
Purple is my favorite color to.
She will love it.
I'll keep my eyes out for a cute little outfit with a dragonfly.

Betsy said...

Beautiful purple bedding set!! I like to buy for my baby...