Sunday, September 28, 2008

Never Thought I'd Be...

---> A Soccer Mom <---
I love watching the girls play soccer every Saturday morning. They have grown so much and really like playing. Bailey has this natural ability to run, that amazes me. I just don't know where she gets it from and you can tell that she just loves it so much!

Ryleigh was my aggressive little player last year. She was all over the field! This year, the boys have grown up over the summer and have taken over the field. She still does a fantastic job, but needs to learn to knock over the boys...instead of like them... :) She is really good friends with one little boy on the team. They were in pre-school together and now they love playing on the same team together.


4 comments:

JLT6907 said...

oh they are just adorable in their uniforms! i'll be posting mine soon. so look for it. aint it so much fun?

Pam said...

I'm so glad they are having fun! I can't wait for Ashlyn to start playing soccer.

mom said...

How adorable. I would have figured Bailey to be after the boys now, not Ryleigh.

Pamela said...

I never thought I'd be a soccer mom wither and now I have become a soccer mom in the summer and a hockey mom in the winter...*sigh*