Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny Things They Say



Ryleigh
said this, out of the blue, totally random:


"Hey Mom, did you know that I don't eat my boogers anymore?"

---------------------------------------------------

The answer anytime you ask Luke what a color is. (Like, what color is your shirt? What color is the fish?):


"It's not orange!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Another random Ryleigh moment:

"My feet stink! You wanna smell my feet? (No, I don't) Oh. Well, you wanna lick 'em?"


8 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay -- that 2 year old of yours is the most PRECIOUS little girl. :) Wanna lick my feet???? That is a total laugh out loud moment if I've ever heard one.

Andrea said...

Oops! Ryleigh isn't the 2 year old...my bad. Well, ALL of your kids are the most PRECIOUS, so my statement still works. :)

mickey said...

you wanna lick my feet? that's so funny! and boogers, well they are gross anyway you look at them let alone eating them!

Jen said...

Alright alright alright. . . I'm the worst EVER! I'm so sorry I haven't been by to comment on your blog. My internet's been crazy, but I have been reading. Okay, that's a lame excuse. I just suck! That better? ;)

Your kids are so flippin' adorable and love this little quotes. Totally cracked me up!

I'm ALL for getting together! I wanna see (or not) your cute prego belly. You look fantastic. I look 9 months along when I get a positive on my pee stick!

Let's hang out soon. . . . PLEASE!! GNO! GNO!

Crystal said...

I am so glad she doesn't eat her boogers anymore. That is just too funny.

common mom said...

HAHAHA!!! How cute :-)

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Jenny Jingles said...

Hi My name's Jennifer I'm Crystal Martin's sister, I found a link to your blog from her blog. Your kids are so stinkin cute. I still cant get past the whole "you want to lick em?" haha so funny.