Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Glucose Test.
Two words that no pregnant Mommy likes to hear.
Ugh.
I had mine today. I've always had the "syrupy Sunkist" flavor with all my other kids. This time I got treated to the "syrupy Sprite" flavor. Take my word for it...it's not any better.
Blood pressure was 119/69.
Weight was up 7.8 lbs.
I'm not dehydrated this time.
All in all, a great appointment.
He's already bumped me to going in every 2 weeks though, which I thought was odd. If I remember correctly with my other kids, I didn't switch to every 2 weeks till about 30 weeks. I didn't question it, because it just means that I can hear her heartbeat more often. :)

6 comments:

JLT6907 said...

yea i didnt like the glucose test either. i had the orange flavored its good. lol. seems like you are having a healthy pregnancy. good luck.

suebug said...

I had the sprite crap too...your right..it's nasty! I am glad all is checking out well...your still not gaining enough weight girl! 7 lbs. I had that down the first week i knew I was preggo!!! Glad your kicking butt though!

Mamarazzi said...

mmmm sprite! gimme some of that gluey goodness! lol

you are sooo lucky!!

glad to hear things are going well!

Steph said...

Ive always had the orange. Here we get bumped to every 2 weeks at 28 weeks.. though I dont know what will happen this time.

Mom said...

Glad to hear that everything is going great for you. I'm too old to remember the glucose test. Don't even think they had them in my day. And yes your right, now you can hear her heart beat more often.

common mom said...

Yeah! Excellent information :-) Ya know, I didn't mind the 2 week appts.. . . meant I was just that much closer to meeting my new one face to face :-)