Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Bump - 25 Weeks

Funny thing....this is 24 weeks...
...and this is 25 weeks...
...does it look like I'm shrinking? Don't let it fool you...my darling daughter has found the wonderful fetus playground called "My Lungs". She enjoys that playground as much as the fantastic amusement park known as "My Bladder." So, instead of poking out as much as she has been, she has crawled as far into my back as possible, wreaking havoc on my organs. Nothing like having your butt kicked...from the inside!

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

wow...so interesting!

Jen said...

How funny! Not so funny for you though. . . Hope she swims back up front soon!

JLT6907 said...

yeah they tend to like to play on those forbidden playgrounds dont they? and one day you'll wake up and you wont be able to see your feet! lol.

mom said...

You look awesome Leeann.