Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update On My Chaos

-School. Final grades did come in. A and A-. I'll take that. I went and registered for fall semester today. Math 1050 and Art 1010. Math 1050 will kill me and Art 1010 will put me to sleep. Either way...pray that Presley doesn't make an early appearance or I will be in trouble for finals. My counselor did inform me that after this semester, I will be halfway to my associates...nice to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

-Presley. My puking and headaches returned Friday morning. I'm quite the happy camper. NOT. The dizziness is just made worse by the dehydration, so last night I took a little spill down the stairs. Good news, we have stairs that have a landing, so I only fell halfway down a flight...not the whole way. Bad news, we have a heavy bench on the landing and I think I conked my noggin on that. But, I woke up hearing my daughter calling her Dad on the phone, so at least she knew what to do. Other than a nice lump on my head and a rug burn...I'm good. Wonder if my landing was good enough for the women's Olympic gymnastic team? I visited the doctor today for my check up and she is growing exactly as she should be. I still haven't gained a pound, I'm dehydrated and my blood pressure was 108/58 (normally, I'm about 118/76). So, he's running some tests for anemia, moved up my glucose screening and has given me orders to eat/drink more.

-Kids. School starts on Thursday for Bailey, Monday for Ryleigh and Tuesday for Avery. They are all extremely excited. Right now Luke has some sort of virus. Poor kid has been puking, has a fever and complains of a headache. Doc says we have to ride it out a couple more days and if he doesn't improve, bring him back in.

That's about it around here. Chaos continues as normal. Here's hoping I survive it!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

You fell down the stairs and passed out??? I am soo glad you are okay!...both of you! You never have "easy" pregnancies, do you!

Anyway...congrats on your grades! That is awesome!! Celebrate by sitting down, away from the stairs, and...I don't know...stare at the wall?? LOL

Pam said...

OMG! I am so sorry you feel- but so glad you are okay. And- what a great daughter you have knowing what to do!!

Congrats on the grades! Way to go!

Jennifer said...

Maybe you have some of the same virus that Luke has? It sounds similar and while you're thinking it's just pregnancy related maybe it's not.
Take care of yourself!!

Congrats on the grades!!

And I bet you enjoy some peace & quiet once school is in full swing for the kiddo's next week ;0)

suebug said...

LEEANN!!!! WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING PASSING OUT AND FALLING!?!?!?!!?! If your not well...you.are.supposed.to.call.me!!! HELLO!!!
I am glad you didn't get SEVERLY hurt though! I fell when I was 8 1/2 months preggo with Bra...that explains alot about the kid!
I am glad your grades kicked butt, you worked hard and deserve it!!!
I WILL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL LOVE!

Kelly said...

Every time I check in it sounds like you are supermom doing it all and still getting A's. Way to go! Although no more falling! Scary! Glad you are alright!

Sharon said...

K - its so weird how similar our pregnancies are. I was totally fine for a couple weeks and then suddenly got hit with nausea and headaches again, too! Weird!! I hope you get feeling better soon! Take care of yourself!

tinabean1988 said...

Congrats on your grades that is awesome.
I can't believe you fell down the stairs & passed out.
I really hope that you are ok!
You poor thing need to rest.
I know your the mom& we don't do that but try.
I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.
Be careful & get some rest.

commom nom said...

Congrat's on the grades . . . woo hoo!!!

So glad you're OK . . . when we're baking an alien inside of us our bodies do weird things.

Take care of yourself and Presley!

Beth said...

Do your kids all go to different schools? I bet that is chaotic, no?