Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She's A Girl Who Knows What She Wants

Tonight, I Presley, had a couple needs wants needs wants...whatevers...and so I ran to the grocery store. I snuck in, only 5 minutes before closing, and ran to the three areas in the store that held my Presley's...whatevers. I She only wanted these three things. Not much to ask.


(But I she wanted the cheesecake flavor...not the vanilla)

And what did I walk out of the store with? None of it. That's right. None of it. The store had none of the flavors/brands that I wanted. What the heck? I mean, I know that 90% of my current age population is pregnant right now...(seriously...I know 8 pregnant women right now)...but I'm pretty sure we aren't all craving the same things.

So, if you are one of those 8 women...and you happen to read this...and you have recently bought these items...can you share? Please? :)

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!! did you have this same type of craving with your other little blessings?!

did they all want the same things?

Pam said...

I'm sorry you didn't get your goodies! Now I am hungry for cheesecake pudding......

Stacy said...

I've been craving Martinellis apple juice, too - but the sparkling kind! I'd offer to share, but I can't keep it stocked in the fridge too long!

Sharon said...

I can't stop eating banana/chocolate swirl pudding! I have to keep it in the fridge, because its Emily's fav snack! Funny!

Apple juice sounds SOOOOOO good right now...