Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Been Given A Gift

Fall semester starts this morning. I will have my first math class tonight and I hope they start with something that I know...boost my confidence a little.
I logged on to my Art class and I was SHOCKED! After hearing me complain about the work load of Humanities last semester, you have some idea of the stress I was under.
This art class?
Gonna be a piece of cake!
My first assignment isn't due for 2 weeks...we finish the class 2 weeks earlier than every other class...and...(my personal favorite)...there is no mid-term or final test. NO FINAL TEST.
Thank goodness.
I need this kind of class paired with my math class.
Who knows? Maybe I will actually survive this semester...without causing myself to go into premature labor!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

big YAY gifts like that!!

suebug said...

LUCKY FART!