Wednesday, August 13, 2008

19 Weeks

19 Weeks. How am I already 19 weeks? I don't know if it's because it's my 6th pregnancy, or that I'm so busy...but this pregnancy is flying by. I feel like it's only been 2 or 3 days and I realize another week is gone.
I found this cute picture of a 5 month old fetus. It's strange to think that I have a perfect little human swimming around in my body. It's also strange to think that in just 4 weeks, my baby will be considered "viable." In no way do I want to test this out...Presley needs to cook a lot longer, but it does comfort me in knowing that there would at least be a chance, should something go wrong.

On Sunday I thought, it has finally happened...my belly has popped. No more "hiding" it, she was sticking waaaaay out there. All those maternity clothes I bought can finally be put to use! Then, I woke up on Monday, looked down and she was gone! This girl is good at hide and go seek! She must really like being buried low in my pelvis, because that's where I feel all her movements. I guess on Sunday she thought she'd try out the "upstairs" of her home, but didn't like it as much as the main floor. :) So, although I'm not really showing...I love my maternity shirts and will probably start wearing them anyway.


I went shopping with some friends this week and got this cute shirt to lounge around in. It sure describes my Presley!
Now, if only I could fill it out like this...so people understood what it meant! :)

9 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

what a wonderful blessing. my heart is so happy for you Leeann!!

love love big red puffy heart LOVE the teeshirt! sooo cute!

Pam said...

hang in there- in a few weeks, you will be filling in that shirt! With my last, I didn't show right away, but once I didn, I really started to show.

I always found comfort in hitting that 20 week mark too!

Traci Millward said...

ooohhh LeAnn! I am so happy I have your blog now! I didn't even know you were prego! Well congratulations! Now I can stay up on your life so much easier, and you mine! Woot Woot!

Sniz said...

you're joshing...that's you in that picture, isn't it? You've let your hair grow and dyed it really blonde, right? Seriously, that is such a cute shirt. I would have loved it when I was pregnant!

TTYS - Sniz

bequi said...

I bought my sister a shirt that said "Pregnant-- NOT FAT"

I must say my favorite part of pregnancy was when I showed enough that I didn't just feel chubby.

Or it might have been every time someone told me how cute I looked... Oh well.

common mom said...

I'm soooooo excited and happy for you!!! A friend of mine just popped yesterday - it was NOT a good morning for her husband when she realized she could no longer fit into her work pants ;-) But she's happy as a clam . . . it's fun hearing about both of your pregnancies - especially since I'm having no more children, but I absolutley LOVED being pregnant!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see you in that shirt! I love it!!

Andrea said...

ps: one of my favorite maternity t-shirts said "it started with a kiss"

Cassie said...

Love that shirt...Too cute....Glad you have reached the 20 week mark...I think that is a good feeling...1/2 way...Praying for you....she will be here before you know it!!!