Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Animals At The Zoo

Ever get that feeling that you cannot stay in your house for one more minute, without going absolutely crazy? That was the point I hit last week. Get. Me. Out. Of. This. House.
So, after Luke woke up, I asked him: "You want to go to the zoo?"
"No zoo.", he said, shaking his head.
"You don't want to go see monkeys?"
"No monkeys." Shake. Shake.
"Lions?"
"No lions." Shake. Shake.
"Well, then what do you want to go see?"
"Want see fish at a zoo!"
"Huh. Well...we're going to see some monkeys." :)

Riding the train at the zoo. Luke and Landon's favorite part.
Brittney dragged us all over the zoo, just so we could find drinks in animal cups.
The kids appreciated her efforts! Avery! Luke! Aww, maybe next year you'll be tall enough for us to see your faces.
My three chummy girls.

Too bad this isn't how they are really born.
I could sit on a giant egg.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm glad your family had fun! Great pics!