Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Milestones

There are certain milestones you look forward to, during a pregnancy.
Obviously, the positive pregnancy test, after your missed period.
The first doctor's appointment.
The first time you hear the heartbeat.
The first time you feel the baby move.
The first time Dad gets to feel the baby move.
The ultrasound.
The first Braxton Hicks ("oh, feel, my belly's hard!")
The day you pick out the name.

However, with all of these, you can't forget the ever important:
First time you pee your pants!

Oh, joy.
Let the laundry begin.

7 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! The joys of pregnancy!

Mamarazzi said...

AWESOME!! i can hardly wait!! woo hoo...bring on the pee baby!

Pam said...

Oh yes- I remember the pregnancy pee- good times! I know I had at least one post where I mentioned the dangers of sneezing while prego.

Stacy said...

LOL!!!!

Candygirlflies said...

Whee! (wee?)

xoxo CGF

common mom said...

Been there . . . done that. Sneezing . . . good times, good times ;-)

bequi said...

I coughed at work. I thought I'd be ok because I was sitting down. Nope. The best part is I carpool so I didn't have a way to get home and change.