Sunday, July 6, 2008

Me. So. Tired.

I haven't posted in 4 days! That is so rare for me! I have a lot of pictures that I want to post...but I'm too tired to go get my camera.
These classes are kicking my butt. Seriously. I swear my Humanities class should be a graduate class and not just something for generals. The amount of work every week is killing me. Speaking of that...I have to write a paper on an archaeological find, here's the rules:

1. Any archaeological find reported within the past five years is eligible as long as it is from a site that is at least 1000 years old (e.g. before 1000 C.E.)
2. Reports from excavations of non-human fossils are not appropriate. (i.e. Reports on woolly mammoths and prehistoric fish will not be accepted.)

Anyone have any ideas? Everyone else in class seems to be so excited and have so many ideas...meanwhile I can't even pick a subject. Any of you out there interested in this stuff and have something I can use? Huh? Huh? HUH?

Math is going okay. I hit my first "Holy crap! I don't know what the hell I'm doing!" on Thursday. Thankfully, after some tutoring from a friend, I feel like I'm back on board and have some clue as to what is going on.

*5 more weeks...5 more weeks...5 more weeks...*

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YIKES!! good luck on that paper...all i have to offer are my cheerleading skills!!

Gimme an L
Gimme an E
Gimme another E
Gimme an A
Gimme an N
Gimme another N

what does it spell? AWESOME!

good luck darling...

(5 more weeks)

common mom said...

You like hot/spicy food, right? How about this . . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/15/AR2007021502130.html

:-)

Or how about one on how men a way long time ago killed for women, just as they do today . . .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/06/03/scimen103.xml

Royal tombs in Peru anyone?

http://www.thetechherald.com/article.php/200827/1413/Ancient-archaeological-find-in-Peru-believed-to-be-royal-tomb

I really can't imagine having to do this project. I wish you luck and admire you for fitting school in to your busy busy life.

Go Leeann!!!

Sharon said...

You are my hero. seriously. I can't do ANYTHING. I never leave the house and I rarely clean these days. And I only have one kid and I'm not going to school or working. You seriously amaze me.