Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Promised To Pimp Her Out

My sister got a blog! (First, let me take credit for the title...I came up with it, but it was too late to use it for mine...I wasn't gonna change...so I let her take it over...and dang it...I like it!) LOL

You've all been reading about Brittney (she just got married...just got pregnant...that one...), well, now you can visit her over at Tales From The Crib Keeper. (You know, like the show Tales From The Crypt Keeper...remember?)

Go give her some love and welcome her to bloggyville. Check in on her now and then...she's one of the few people in the world that will actually offer to watch all four of my kids...so make sure she's still alive and breathing! :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'll have to swing by there now.....she is going to have her hands full when the babies arrives with your 5 and her one ;)- we will be sure to make sure she is still hanging in there ;)

Shellie said...

Sounds great, I will drop by!