Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailey!











My beautiful Bailey is turning 7 years old tomorrow! How can she already be that big? I swear I just brought her tiny 6 lb 15 oz self, home from the hospital. She has grown up so much, in just the last year. She has become so independent and helpful...I don't know what I would do without her.

Bailey, I love you so much! Thank you so much for being my first daughter. You and I are learning together and every day brings new challenges, surprises and happiness. You are so kind and sweet and you have a smile that melts my heart. Always know how much Daddy and I love you and how very special you are. You are perfect...perfectly you.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you and see how beautiful you are (inside and out). Thank you for coming to play and I hope you have the most wonderful birthday EVER!!!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! What a beautiful and sweet girl! I'm so glad she is so helpful to her mommy! I hope her birthday is the best ever!

Regina said...

Happy Birthday to your baby!! They grow up so fast! I bet it seems like just yesterday...
You should be so proud! She' BEAUTIFUL!
Blessings to you and yours!

Andrea said...

Awww...she's gorgeous, Leeann!

Happy Birthday Bailey!!!

Steph said...

She is SOO beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Bailey!

common mom said...

A big Happy Birthday to Bailey! She is so beautiful . . . and what a special bond the two of you must have :-)

SingingBirthdayCard.com said...

I just stumbled across your post and wanted to wish Bailey a belated happy birthday with a personalized birthday song from of SingingBirthdayCard.com

It was originally created for another Bailey (I hope you don't mind), but I think your Bailey will enjoy it just as much.

http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/05/baileys-personalized-childrens-birthday.html