Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friends That Have Become Family

On Saturday we were invited over to Crys' house for her daughter's birthday party. I love Crys and I was so excited to get to know her family better. We had so much fun...Lilly needs to have another birthday party soon! :)

The Birthday Girl
Ryleigh and Bailey doing crafts...because Crys is cool and plans stuff like that!
Avery enjoying the party!
The kids had a BLAST playing on the play set and in the water!
Beckham and Noah. Both of these boys received the gift of life.
Are YOU an organ donor? Look at these two faces...how couldn't you be?
Two beautiful families saved these boys, in the midst of their own grief.

"Thank you", will never repay their gift.
Crys is a funny girl...she figured our big, huge, massive, enormous van...need a magnetic sign. :)

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

that pic of Avery and that face is WAY too cute!!

and i love the short bus magnet...hilarious!!

oh and YEs i am a donor...fo' shizzle!

Pam said...

I saw a pic on Crys' site and I was certain that you were in that pic! Pictures are cute! I am already an organ donor, but if I wasn't- that would have been enough to convince me!

Nancy Brown said...

Glad you had a good time at Crys' house. However, I don't like the sign. Maybe a look at my blog from last week would be a good insight as to why.

Hope all the kids had a great party .

Crystal said...

Leeann, I love you! Thank you for coming and celebrating with us. And whether you like it or not, you are part of my family now. Hubby, kids and all. I just adore you all too much to just "be friends"! ;)