Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So I Won't Win Mother Of The Year...

I've found the secret. Not the secret to life. Not the secret to happiness. Not the secret to raising well behaved children.
The secret to not puking.
For some reason, this little drink goes down so nice...and more importantly...stays there. I don't drink the whole thing (for obvious major caffeine reasons), but I sip on 4-6 ounces of it all day.
Food is staying down.
I am staying awake.
The laundry is getting done.
What more could a Mom want?

8 comments:

Pam said...

I am so glad you found something to help you out! Good for you! Your future rockstar thanks you ;)

Tammy said...

did you ever try the b12 with half a unisom? That is what my doc told me when I was pregnant with my first and it worked for each pregnancy afterward. Some people it works others it doesn't.

Annie said...

Whatever works!!! And you probably feel much better that the laundry is done:)

Hi I'm Sheila! said...

Congratulations on the baby coming!!
That's great news!!

Hugs,
Sheila

Stacy said...

yay! I am glad you found your magic potion!

Mamarazzi said...

at least you found a way to keep the food down. i am sure the nourishment to the baby out weighs any yuck the drink might cause.

and now you have a nickname for the baby! RockStar!

Erin said...

here's to whatever works for u...hope it continues to get better 4 u!

bequi said...

Woohoo!!! Way to go! I'm very excited for you and your teeth enamel!