Monday, June 9, 2008

Nothing Beats A Backyard BBQ

We had a "beach party" for Ryeligh's birthday on Saturday. It ended up being a little colder than we thought it was going to be, but the kids had so much fun anyway.

This is my absolute favorite picture. Nothing else says "summer", like a cute little boy, in swimming shorts, munching on watermelon. Or a little girl, in a swimming suit, munching on watermelon! :)
Mr. Grill Man
Alivia Leeann (my best friend's daughter) and Bailey Alivia...friends before they were born! :)
Konner and "Baby" Garrett
Ryleigh, Luke and Avery

5 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like TONS of fun! We had Noah's birthday party the same day! How funny.

Pam said...

oh- I guess my invitation got lost in the mail ;) Looks like great fun and a good time!

Andrea said...

I love how you and your best friend named your girls after each other. How sweet!!

And I'm with Pam...I guess my invite got lost in the mail too. Huh. Maybe next time...??

common mom said...

I LOVE BBQs!!! Looks like a great time!

I guess my invitation didn't make it over the mountain fast enough ;-)

Mamarazzi said...

looks like a WAY big time super fun party!!

we haven't grilled yet this summer. reading this makes me wanna do that!!

oh and watermelon...YUM!!