Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Big Helper

After feeling like a "mean Mom" because of my last post, I feel I better correct part of it.
This little one...my baby girl who is almost seven years old...has been a TERRIFIC help today. She has tried to keep the babies at bay (but even I can't do that, so I don't expect her to). She has vacuumed up the living room twice and swept the kitchen once...all just today.
She hasn't been involved in the fighting at all and has tried to resolve a few of the fights without my help. I must be doing something right, if I can raise a sweet girl like this. I'll just have to hope and pray that it will leak on to the others, as they continue to grow.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Awwww!! What a good girl! Not that we need proof, but I'm glad you have proof of what an amazing mom you are!

Pam said...

What a great kid! She is too beautiful for words and must have the personality to match it! Yeah for you mom!

katie said...

She and my seven year old are just alike. Totally not the problem. She's beautiful!

Crystal said...

What a sweet sweet sweet girl.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

I have some bloggy love for you over at http://www.memoirsofamommyblog.com/

Regina said...

Aren't you blessed to have such an awesome little helper and what a beautiful picture!
I love her hair!

Mamarazzi said...

awww flickers of hope! i am sure her example will have a trickle down affect!

i love the baby bean counter on your blog...FUN and cute!

bequi said...

Big sisters are a great example. I know. I had 3.