Sunday, June 22, 2008

I KNEW She Was My Favorite! (for today) :)

We had Radio Disney playing and they announced a song called "Stay Beautiful", by Taylor Swift. Josh comes in and says, "Taylor Swift doesn't sing this song."
So, in a teasing voice I said, "Yes she does. You don't know everything."
I didn't even know Bay was paying attention to this exchange, but she pipes up with, "Yeah, Mom knows everything!"
I couldn't have planned that better. The shocked look on Josh's face was hilarious!
Ahhh....I've trained the grasshopper well.

3 comments:

Pam said...

ha! I love that story! Can she come teach my kids this important skill?

Erin said...

out of the mouths of babes

De said...

My son asked me who was the first person to come up with the word "boy". When I said I didn't know he yelled out "Guys, you won't believe it! Mom doesn't know something!" lol Kids, at least they are great for our egos... well, sometimes!
There is an award for you at my place. Come on over and pick it up!