Monday, June 9, 2008

Haircuts For All!

Well, summer is upon us and it was time for haircuts. Bailey hasn't cut her hair in about 3 years and only wanted a trim, but after she saw the cute A-Line cut that Avery got, she opted for the short cut. I absolutely LOVE it. All three girls ended up with the same cut and it sure will make doing hair quite easy.


Lukey got his mohawk that he get every year around this time. (Yes, it's cuter all spiked up, but I'm being lazy today.) For the 4th of July, we will dye it red and spike it high! Then, he gets the shaved look for the rest of the summer.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

If I had the guts, I would SO do that to Noah's hair... but I can't bring myself to part with it.

They look great!

Pam said...

look at your beautiful children and their fabulous new cuts! I need to get my kids some haircuts- Riley still hasn't had one. Oops! This mommy dropped the ball on the first hair cut.

common mom said...

We just did haircuts, too . . . except Dude is all concerned about his hair nowadays . . . can't be too short . . . has to be able to "style" it just so . . . ugh! I thought that would be my daughter, not my son!

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE the cuts!!

all of them are adorable!

i can't wait to see the red mohawk!!