Thursday, May 29, 2008

"This Case Never Should Have Been Opened"

Really? This case never should have been opened, huh? Well, Ms. DCFS Caseworker, that probably should have been figured out BEFORE you opened the case. BEFORE you put my family's information in the system. BEFORE a permanent record was made. BEFORE we were sat down in our home and made to feel like horrible people. BEFORE I spent all weekend crying over the thought of what my children were going to have to go through. BEFORE my husband was made out to be a monster.
So, to close the case, you want to meet my oldest daughter? Fine. Meet my beautiful, intelligent, innocent, kind, loving, caring daughter.
You also want to talk to someone that can vouch for my "parenting skills"?
I'm sure I can find a person or two that can tell you where you can shove your "Is she a good mother?" questions.
Damn idiot.

10 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh Leeann, this is soooo awful, i am so sorry that your family is going through this CRAZY mess.

y'all are in my prayers!

Stacy said...

All I can say is: I am SO sorry!

Pam said...

again- I am sorry that this happened to your family. I hope it is quickly resolved and the file is burned.

Andrea said...

You think this kind of thing only happens in movied -- or in soap operas or something. It's just AWFUL that it's happening to you.

You are the sweetest mother EVER, and your family is the best EVER, and this is just SO not fair!!

katie said...

Damn Idiot...I agree.

common mom said...

I really can't imagine what you're going through. I want to apologize to you for that stupid person . . . and the nasty mean terrible person that started all of this!

You'll get through it. You're an amazing strong woman with a wonderful family.

I'm so sorry this is happening :-(

Steph said...

Im so sorry you're going through all of this! I hope it's closed and over soon!

sheri said...

I'm so sorry you're having to deal w/this crap. It's unbelievable. Really.

Shellie said...

God bless you. I know several people who have gone through something similar. Ugh! The sad thing is, with so much real abuse going on, they have to follow up, but a permanent file? I'd feel just like you.

Sniz said...

Oh Leeann, I am so sorry!