Saturday, May 31, 2008

Girl's Night Out- Sex And The City


You're upbeat, insightful, effervescent and imaginative.
Sometimes a little too imaginative... You're all about the subtext, about what's going on between the lines. You very rarely take anything at face-value.
You also have a tendency to be a little neurotic and self-absorbed, and fall for guys who are either (for the most part) emotionally unattainable or completely wrong for you.
That's okay, though, everyone loves you anyway. You're very well-liked. You always have a shoulder for your friends to cry on or an ear for them to gossip in. High-profile and fun, you're the life of the party.
Carrie quotes:
"You can't make friends with a squirrel. Squirrels are just rats with cuter outfits."
"I'm thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It's just a little bag but we'd feel naked in public without it."
"The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday night. Four girls. One fantastic dinner (with a hot waiter that I embarassed myself with -this story shall go unwritten...LOL). One AMAZING two and a half hour movie!

I had so much freaking fun Friday night! Brat, Crys, Em and I went out to dinner, along with most of the female population trying to kill time till the movie started. The food was fantastic and the clothing of some of the other movie-goers was great entertainment.

We had fantastic seats and got there just early enough to observe some of the other movie attendees. Lots of groups of women like us. Many groups of "younger" (read: barely late teenagers) "women", that came decked out in "Sex And The City Attire"...which I had to laugh at...cause weren't they like 9 when the show started? A few groups of "double daters", where you know the guy got dragged along. Even a few groups of incredibly hot men...there with each other. :)

The show started up and the applauding started. From the very first moment I was hooked! I laughed, I almost cried, I clapped, I threw up! (Well, that was at dinner and was due to the peanut in my uterus...but you get my point. LOL)

I cannot wait to get it when it comes out on video...where I will then hide it in the veeeeery top of my closet where there is no chance that the kids will find it! There definitely was a whole lot of SEX going on in the city!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad that you had a good time. You deserve a night to have fun.

sheri said...

Yay for an awesome night out! You deserved every minute of it.

tinabean1988 said...

Sounds like a great night.
There's nothing better than getting together with girlfriends.

common mom said...

GNO for me and the girls tonight to see the movie . . . fun fun fun!!!

Glad you had a great time - I can't wait to see some of the "outfits" :-) Hubby and I went to a movie last weekend and got to see some of the women there for SITC . . . Oh My!!