Friday, May 23, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

I'm BACK!
"Where did I go?", you ask?
To the land of no internet. That's right...my motherboard died AGAIN on my laptop. To top that off, our desk top's internet stopped working. After Josh tried to fix it (resulting in him also killing our phone line for a day!) and trying an internal wireless modem and a USB wireless modem...I'm back up and running.
Just please don't trip over the phone line that is connected to my modem and running through the front room, down the hall, around the corner, over the dining room table and into the kitchen.
Dell will be here this afternoon to replace the motherboard...thank goodness! I hate being stuck at a desk. I haven't been able to work all week, either, so pray for me that I haven't lost my job also. I swear my boss has to think that I'm making this stuff up! But, no, this kind of stuff only happens to me!
I have many things to update, so when the laptop is up and going and I can comfortably sit on the couch and type...I'll blog.
A lot has happened this week and without being able to blog it, I'm feeling extra stressed. So, stay tuned...it will be a lot!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry about your internet problems. I feel your pain as I still can't connect to the internet on my laptop and being stuck with the desktop sure is hard. I hope that everything is okay-- I will be checking back to read all about your updates! Thinking of you!

Mamarazzi said...

GIRL! you have so been on my mind!!

get blogging soon, i seriously need an update ;)!!!

Crystal said...

Yes I did! And I even got to talk to you. I think you must spike your blog with something that makes it so addictive. My only question now is... How much do you want for a little extra on the side just incase your dumb computer dies again?

Jen said...

Oh good! I was just about to ask Crystal what had happened to you and if everything was alright! Can't wait to hear all that has gone on while you have been gone :)

bequi said...

It's always good to know you're not dead.

Cassie said...

I would be lost without my laptop..I compeletely understand...I am glad you are back...Have been missing you in blog land...See your weight loss journey is still going great!! Congrats!!! Ready for an update!

Andrea said...

okay, i'm staying tuned...BUT WHERE DID YOU GO AGAIN?!?!

i miss you!!!

common mom said...

I DID miss you! I kept checking here to see if you were OK!!!

Glad you're fine and the Internet is back online :-)