Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Congratulations Brittney!




My beautiful sister in-law is getting married tomorrow! Nate is such a wonderful man and is going to make a fantastic father for her son, Landon.
I am so excited for these three! Brittney and Nate met many, many years ago. They have basically grown up together and have always remained friends, no matter where life took them.

Brat,
I love you so much. You will always be my little sister and my best friend. I am so proud of you and the choices that you have made. You are a fantastic Mom and you are raising Landon to be such an amazing little man. He is so lucky to have you in his life.
I hope that you and Nate experience everything in life. I hope that you know sorrow, so that you may know happiness. I hope that you experience despair, so that you will recognize hope. I hope that you sometimes struggle, so that you learn how to lean on your faith and each other.
I hope that you love each other more today, than yesterday and look forward to the future, with your arms around each other.
Congratulations, Bratney. I love you!

5 comments:

common mom said...

What a BEAUTIFUL bride! And a wonderful post. Leeann, you have sugh a huge heart - everyone who has the privilege of being a part of your life is very VERY lucky.

Erin said...

the black and white pic is awesome!..i love weddings have fun!

Pam said...

those are some seriously beautiful pictures. I suddenly feel like a sloppy mommy. Thanks for sharing this special and moving time in your (and her) life!

Tausha said...

very sweet words you said. I loved the pics. The b&w one is breathtaking! She is lucky to have you!

Mamarazzi said...

fantastic...gorgeous bride, beautiful pics and words from the heart...all good things!