Thursday, May 15, 2008

1st Grade Circus

In the small town we live in, nothing is bigger than the 1st grade circus. Nothing. Prom? Nope. Graduation? Uh-uh. It's ALL about the 1st grade circus. It has been going on for at least 35 years and the entire town looks forward to it every year. My darling girl was a ballerina and a hula dancer. I was so proud of her! She is really shy, but tried really hard to show off all her hard work.
This little girl is too gorgeous. I'm gonna be in trouble with her in a few years!
My hula dancer.
Walking the "tightrope".
Singing, "I'm Proud To Be An American"
I'm so proud of you, Bailey! Daddy and I love you, so very much!

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

She is GORGEOUS!! i love the pics it sounds like it was a REALLY fun event!!

common mom said...

Oh my - she is BEAUTIFUL! Looks like a lot of fun to me :-)

Andrea said...

WOW!! What a beautiful girl. She looks like such a sweetie. And yay for her for participating even though she is so shy.

You have every right to be a proud mama!!

Jen said...

WOW!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Is that her real hair? If so, did you curl that all yourself? SO CUTE!!!

Pam said...

she is beautiful!