Monday, April 21, 2008

This Kind Of Stuff...

...only happens to me.

Today, Luke took off his diaper.
Then he pooped on the kitchen floor.
Then he swept it up...and presented it to me in the dust pan.

"Here, Momma! Poop!"

Grr.

So, in an effort to lighten up my mood and in celebration of my math class being over in two weeks...I leave you with a joke.

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, 'I'm doing my math homework, Mum.''
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked
"Yes," he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day. "What are you teaching my son in math?"
The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

9 comments:

Pam said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! To the joke and the poop! At least he swept it up.....okay, okay, I know that doesn't help!

Annie said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!!!

Cassie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! The poop...and the joke...I am cracking up....I just read the joke to my husband and he is laughing too!!!

Crystal said...

Only you Leeann. Only you. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Jen said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!! Thanks for sharing, even if it wasn't fun for you :)

TheVasquez3 said...

BWAAAAAAhahahaha on the math joke...cute and congrats on getting though the class YAY!!

boooo on poop on the floor, no fun at all!!

Tausha said...

I found your blog-not to sure how. I love it!!! We are kindred sisters in this crazy blogginh world. I laughed at the description of your kids-I too, have 3 girls and the quirks or your kids and the quirks of mine match-in the order of yours-:)
Congrats on the wieght loss-u go girl!! Also-loved the post where you answered all the questions about yourself. Hope you don't mind if I copy. The poop-ha ha ha! The joke-laugh out loud funny. I think i have heard it before-but it is definately a classic! So-come on over my way and say hi! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll. Have a FABULOUS day!

Andrea said...

Okay -- WOW!! I laughed so hard at both the story about Luke and the joke.

You ended off my day with a big smile.

kellyo75 said...

Too funny! I love the joke and I feel ya on the poop.