Saturday, April 26, 2008

Soccer Season

Soccer has started! I love going to their games and cheering them on. Ryleigh is still doing fantastic. She scores at least one goal every game and is quite the team player. We have noticed that she is becoming more timid. The coach said that the girls will start doing that, as they get older. She is so fantastic...I hope she gets her confidence back soon.
Bailey has already scored 2 goals this season...something we are super proud of. She has a habit of kicking the ball...and then standing there watching it roll...instead of chasing it down and finishing up. I know she doesn't really like soccer...(shhh...she's kinda my lazy one), but I want my kids to be in something active.

7 comments:

Pam said...

Good for them! I think my Ashlyn will like soccer but I guess she is too young. Of course, if she isn't and I was just too lazy to look into it, then that makes me the bad mommy! those pics are great - love seeing your family!

Candygirlflies said...

Your kids are gorgeous, of course!

And Look. At. Those. Mountains!!!

I think you live just a little closer to heaven than the rest of us...

xo CGF

Andrea said...

Joelle starts soccer in a week from now. Not 'real' soccer with games and everything, but starting drills and scrimmages and such. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm even a coach's helper!

Mamarazzi said...

wow look at all that snow still on the mountains!!!

ok back on task...

your kiddos are the COOLEST!!

Sharon said...

Fun! My nephews play soccer out in Gville. I love going to the games! How fun for your fam!

bequi said...

Wouldn't it be cool to be a soccer coach and see tons of girls for years and years and start to learn things like, "They'll get more timid as they get older"? I had no idea!

common mom said...

We're in full tilt with soccer right now - I love going to the games! It's fun to watch Dude learn new stuff and make new friends and to watch Princess have so much fun :-) They both have the same coach, who is awesome, and they're having a blast.

The mountain views don't hurt, either ;-)