Monday, April 28, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Saturday night brought... GIRL'S NIGHT OUT! There was pizza. There was fruit. There was so many yummy dips. But, more importantly, there was ONLY girls, NO kids, AND SCRAPPING MATERIAL AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!
We made these really cute tile boards. I couldn't cut my pictures down to just 7 or 8, so I ended up making 3 boards. Crazy me...I was exhausted at the end of the night. I used the pictures from our Oregon Coast trip last summer. I got so many good shots, that I wanted to use them all. I'm really happy with how it all turned out.
We decided that we needed to make this at least an every 6 weeks kinda thing. What was great, was that (I think) every girl there was a blogger. It was so nice to put faces to the names that I have seen.
I needed the night out...that's for sure!





11 comments:

Jen said...

I'm all for another girls night out. Your boards turned out PERFECT! I wish I could be as productive as you and whipped them out that fast! You're amazing!

Cassie said...

Girls Night Out...sounds wonderful!!! I am so behind on my scrapbooking...I would love to have one....=)

I tagged you on my blog...Hope that is ok...3 random things...

Love the soccer pics...the mountains in the background are absolutely beautiful!!

Mamarazzi said...

so much fun!! i am super jealous that y'all got together for a GNO and crafting too...awesome!

Sniz said...

What's a picture board? I'm jealous of that fun scrap-girl's night! How wonderful! And that you got to talk about blogging too! My friends that don't blog get SO SICK of hearing me talk about what I read on someone else's blog or what I wrote on my own!

TTYS - Sniz

Stacy said...

The girls night out sounds like fun! It's so nice to get out every so often, isn't it! Your picture boards are absolutely adorable!

Candygirlflies said...

Colour me jealous!!

Next time, can I come, too??

xo CGF

ps. LOVE the photos, btw.

Tausha said...

Those were super cute! I might have to create some of those myself. You don't mind if I borrow your idea do you?
Girls night out with food, scrapping stuff and friends! Sounds like a good time was had by all! I am jealous-you can never have enough of those nights! I am glad for your sister and her baby. Hope all works out how you want with that. also-you have got some super cute soccer players that live at your house. I think that it just takes them a while to get into the game and then, they wont be able to get enough of it!

Pam said...

yeah for a girls night out! So glad you had fun.....wish I could have been there!

bequi said...

I need to find someone to teach me how to scrap book. People keep giving me stuff and I love to look ata the paprs, but I have no idea what to do with it...

common mom said...

GNO - woo hoo! Your boards are awesome!

C D said...

Fabby Pages!!

Scrap 'n Gab -- definitely a must-do every month!!