Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Best Kids

(Easter 2008)

I have the best kids. We all know that they get into their fair share of mischief and trouble, but they have moments when they surprise me, too. This morning, Josh had to go back to work, so I am on my own. The kids know that I am not feeling well (though they don't know why) and so they let me sleep in. When I got up, the older two had fed and clothed the babies. They had also helped them make their bed and pick up their rooms. Then, they were all wiping down the kitchen table and chairs when I came downstairs.
By the time I have sat down to blog this, the fighting has already resumed and all attitudes have been turned on. But, I'm just happy that they tried! :)

11 comments:

kellyo75 said...

Lucky mama! How sweet are they?? That is so wonderful that they were so helpful to you this morning. Life has to get back to normal sometime, though, doesn't it? LOL!

Pam said...

Wow! Can I borrow them? ;) Glad that they gave it their best effort and held it together at least for a bit.

TheVasquez3 said...

that is just the SWEETEST!! you do have the best kids! so cool!

Erin said...

how sweet of them.. i'm sure to them it felt like they were being good for ages!!
hope ur feeling "ok"!

Sniz said...

That's pretty impressive that they did what they did before you got up. The arguing is typical across the board...ALL kids do it. But not all kids do what they did this morning. You're right. You DO have the sweetest kids!

suebug said...

You have darling kids- full of energy, love, and yes, attitude...but they are wonderful that way. I am glad they have let you have an easy morning! You deserve it!

Kelly said...

Too cute!
I can't wait until i get my first spilled cereal, burnt toast, messy kithen breakfast in bed from my girls!

common mom said...

Kids are wonderful, aren't they. I'm always amazed at how much their little minds really take in. I'll never forget the day that Dude was out making a salad for dinner (he was 3 and Princess was not quite 1) . . . he'd put on his kid apron and chef hat and pulled up a chair to the counter and was tearing lettuce and (gasp!) cutting a tomato. He did great. He said "Hi Mom! I make the salad for dinner. You so tired with the baby - I help you so you rest." Makes my heart melt.

Yay for your wonderful kids - it's so fun to see how they love each other so much :-)

Steph said...

Wow!! What amazing children!!

mickey said...

i love those moments. cherish them [and i know you do] like a good piece of chocolate.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛