Friday, March 14, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party!!


Hey, everybody! Welcome to my World. We are full of chaos here and blogging every minute of it. We have it all. Are you looking for a happy post? Or a sad one? One that will make you laugh? One that will make you gag? Or one that will give you hope?


My name is Leeann and I am a Wife. And Mother. And Student. And depending on the day: a chef, a nurse, a taxi driver, a psychologist, a lawyer, the judge and the jury and a maid. I met my high school sweetheart 10 years ago and we have been together ever since. We have gotten married, are raising four children, moved seven times, buried a brother, love our nieces and nephew and became best friends. Through it all, we do it with a dignity that....eh, who am I kidding...we are barely surviving! :)


I started blogging because I realized that I have a lot to say, but no one to listen to me I love having my memories written down. I love to go back and see how I viewed things a few months ago and see how things have changed. Life with four children does nothing, if teach you patience and that change is good!



Bailey is my 6 year old. She is kind and loving and temperamental. She is getting too smart, too quickly and keeping her Dad and I on our toes! Ryleigh is 4. She is my big helper and my emotional girl. She aims to please, but if you don't please her...watch out!

Avery is my 3 year old. This is the girl that can make me laugh, or have me banging my head against the wall. She is stubborn and unpractical, but her smile and giant eyes makes my heart burst with love.

Luke is my one year old, little man. He is the son that every mother hopes for. He is so much fun and constantly has us laughing. He is so talkative and I love hearing the comments that come out of his mouth.

I am a student at a local college, hoping to one day graduate as an RN. I have a passion for pregnant women and babies, so working in L & D would be my dream job. I'm taking it one semester at a time and trying not to get too overwhelmed with what the future will hold.

Thanks for stopping by and peeking in on my world, I hope you enjoyed the ride! Come back and visit us again real soon, ya hear? :)


19 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Blog party! Isn't this party great. I know I am not new here...but I loved having a summed up very of you to keep it all fresh! You are so many things- and wonderful is one of those things! You are hope and strength to the rest of us! Keep your head held high- you are an amazing person!

Happy partying!!

Stephy J said...

Good luck with everything! It was fun to get to know ya!

Kathleen Marie said...

It is so nice to "meet" you. You have adorable children! God Bless!

Wani said...

This is fun, making the rounds to new blogs, making new friends! Happy Blog Party! C'mon over to my party post!

TheVasquez3 said...

YAY i am so excited you did this post! it was a super fun way to take a look back and things i knew and learn new things about you!

i wanted to do the blog party but i just didn't get the time to get it going! oh well i will just party hop!

Jen said...

YAY, you joined the party!! I loved the adorable pictures of your kids! You would make the PERFECT L& D nurse!! I'd love to have you as mine! You are such and amazing mom! Enjoy the party!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Party hearty... what a gorgeous family... Mike and I don't have our family yet... though we are adopting and patiently waiting for our daughter in China... hopefully this time next year we will have her... take care and don't be a stranger...

JoLynn Braley said...

Hi Leeann, you sure have a lot of different hats but I guess that most of us do, don't we?

Adorable kids btw, and I'm partial to Luke - just so darned cute! :)

Enjoy the blog party!

Jen said...

P.S. Leeann, you crack me up! 9 posts. . . ha ha ha! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I LOVE IT!

smileyes said...

I have been reading your blog for a while but was a little hesitant about posting a comment until now. I just want to tell you that you seem like an amazing woman, wife, mother, daughter (in-law) and everything else. I enjoy reading about you and your family and feel that you are very inspirational.

Jennifer said...

Hey there. I joined the party late...Monday afternoon but at least I made it!! Feel free to stop by!!

I have an Avery too ;) He just turned 4.

Wani said...

What a cute family! Happy Blog Party and congrats on the 30lbs! Keep up the good work!

Lori said...

what cute kids you have, and each with their own personality... always the best way to have them!

Rose said...

You have a lovely family.

Natalie said...

I've been here before, but it's nice to officially "meet" your children. :)

Steph said...

No. 4's arent that big! That preemie diaper fits in my palm. It was the 2nd to smallest diaper they had there. It was for the little bitties.

Sheila said...

Lovely kiddos and wow are you busy is all I could think of.
Love your blog and hope you don't mind if I link to you to come and visit every now and then.

Hugs,
Sheila

mickey said...

Seventeen comments, do you even have time for me anymore? he he he. I love you and your family. Miss you all, but I understand. Natalie is very healthy and I thank the Lord daily.

sheri said...

That was really fun to see/read! Way, way cute kids.