13 Things On My Mind Right Now
1. Why does my gym have a sign that says, "No Smoking-This is a health club facility and we promote good health."...but has a vending machine containing Twix and M&M's? I'm here because I'm obese...not because I have lung cancer!
2. When am I going to find time to do my homework? I have two take home tests, one nutrition assignment, three sections in math and one chapter of reading...and I haven't touched any of it.
3. Do I want salt? Or pepper? Or would they be better together? (Only a couple of you are going to get that...don't even try. LOL)
4. Josh and I are going to the Temple on Saturday. And then to lunch. Oh yeah...7 hours without any little children. *HEAVEN* On that note: THANK YOU RACHEL!
5. I need to finish the dishes. And the laundry. And the cleaning. Crap.
6. Am I going to fit into that skirt by the time Brittney's wedding is here?
7. I would really love some nachos with cheese and jalapenos right now. Yummy.
8. Why does Josh's work think it is funny to schedule trainings on his day off? Funny thing is, I like when he's home...quit stealing him from me!
9. How much longer is Mom going to be feeling good? Is she hiding how she really feels? Should I be more worried?
10. I have four 5K's this summer. Please, please, please don't let me be the slowest one. I must beat my old time!
11. I cannot believe that the carpet for the basement is only going to cost $1600.00. I had figured on so much more. This is fantastic!
12. I should be doing my reading assignment. Crystal is going to be very mad at me. LOL
13. When will the whining stop? Honestly. I can't take one more day of it. I'm ready to pull all my hair out. (Am I whining?) LOL