Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seven Random Things

The rules are as follows:
#1 Link to the person who tagged you....Kelly at My Fab 5
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.


1. I can turn my feet backwards. Kinda like a ballet turn-out...on steroids. I'll have to post a picture one day.
2. I did not like jalapenos at all...until I was pregnant with my son. Now, I love them on everything!
3. Josh and I have "laundry dates" where we put the kids to bed, put in a good movie and spend hours folding laundry. Yeah, we have that much.
4. I HATE spiders and will throw my 6 year old in front of me, to save me from them.
5. I still e-mail my first boyfriend. Several times a week. We have both moved on, gotten married and have kids. It's funny to laugh about the old times. I love that Josh doesn't mind and trusts me enough to know that nothing would ever happen there!
6. I always have to be multi-tasking. I can't think of the last time I was doing only one thing at a time. I am always thinking, planning or doing. If I find myself randomly doing only one thing (like watching a movie), I get antsy until I find something else to do at the same time.
7. I tried to give myself a bikini wax, once. I pulled the first strip, screamed in pain, woke up on the bathroom floor and stopped the bleeding. I will NEVER try that again! :)

Just about everyone has already played along. But, if you haven't played, please do and I'll come check it out!

11 comments:

TheVasquez3 said...

#7...some things should most def be left to the professionals!

but i guess you know that now.

TheVasquez3 said...

leeann...i know you just did a meme BUT i tagged you for another one...a NEW one...so come to my blog to check it out and let me know if you wanna play, i hope you do!

Pam said...

OUCH! on that bikini wax. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! wait, I think I need to say it again OUCH! Okay, I feel better now. You know I love random and I love reading more about you! You really need to post a picture of your feet like that!

kellyo75 said...

great list! That bikini wax sounds very painful. But seriously...You don't know who Corey Feldman is...and you have never HEARD of Can't Buy Me Love?? Where exactly IS this rock you have been living under?? Corey Feldman...The Goonies, License to Drive, The Lost Boys??? Any of those ring a bell??

Crystal said...

Alright... I followed your example.

mickey said...

Does Josh know about us? ha ha ha

craftaddictconfessional said...

As painful as No. 7 is at the hands of a professional, no way I'd do it on my own!

Sniz said...

I'm the same way with multi-tasking. I was meeting someone for lunch Saturday and had ten extra minutes. I hated that I couldn't do anything for those ten wasted minutes!

Jen said...

OW on the bikini wax!!! OUCH! Oh and the laundry date thing sounds like a great idea!!! I'm looking forward to a post with a picture of your feet like that!

Andrea said...

Leeann, I have read about a gazillion of these 'random things' memes, and this one I think was my favorite. I loved those!!

Bequi said...

I tried to wax my bikini once but I couldn't get the proper leverage and ripped off all my skin, leaving the hair behind. I thought I'd try it again when I got married... So my sister who is possibly the best person on the planet waxed it for me. Yup. My sister went Down There. Anyway, this time it worked a little better, but still left half the hair behind and I developed tiny scabs where all my hair used to be. Not pretty.