Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nobody's Perfect...welll...almost

Bailey: "I don't like Hannah Montana anymore."
Me: "You don't?"
Bailey: "Nope."
Me: "Yes you do. You are just saying that you don't, because your friend doesn't like her. You don't have to change who you are, just to please someone else."
Bailey: "No, I don't like her. She sings that song "Nobody's Perfect", but Heavenly Father is."
Me: (shocked and speechless that she has given this that much thought) "You are right, but I think she is just talking about people on the earth right now."
Bailey: "Oh. I still don't like her."

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww! It goes back to that scripture (you know the one) that states a little child shall lead them...
You must be raisin' her right! Be proud! Pray that her faith will always be this way. Ah...to be a child, with childlike faith!

TheVasquez3 said...

oh i love this...it makes my heart smile!!

Jen said...

LOL! That is just too cute! You're raising her right :)

Pam said...

Wow! that is one thoughtful girl! Way to go- you have her on the right track!

Candygirlflies said...

Your girl?

Has great taste.

And an even better mom.

Clearly.

xoxo CGF

mickey said...

Kenzi loves her because she goes to church. "Isn't that cool Mom, that she goes to church?" "Yes, dear." See my blog today, you've just giving me inspiration.

sheri said...

Wow! That conversation had me smiling in awe and out of humor all at once.