Monday, March 3, 2008

Literal Translation

So, I get home from the gym this morning and my husband is cracking up. Apparently he let our son run around without a diaper on this morning and he made a little poop on the floor. My husband picked it up in front of Luke, put it in the potty and told him that that was where he needed to put his poo-poo.

Fast forward to 15 minutes later and my husband finds an abandoned diaper on the floor. He begins the search for the boy and finds him in the bathroom...covered in poop. I guess he knew where his poop needed to go...but wasn't sure how to get it there. So, he was pooping in his hand and then putting it in the potty!

We've got to be careful what we say to this kid! :)

14 comments:

livin with me said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard at this story!! Too funny!

Katz said...

oh my! i was laughing and gagging at the same time.

thanks for sharing.

kellyo75 said...

Oh my gosh, too too hilarious!! And yet, so very disgusting!!

Crystal said...

ROFLMAO!!!

No wonder you haven't been available to chat... you've been preoccupied with POO!!

Candygirlflies said...

Ew.

Don't EVER mention fertilizing house plants in front of him.

Ew, EW!!!

xo CGF

ps. Seriously-- I'll bet he "trains" super-fast after this little episode.

common mom said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Total visual - hahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh :-)

Jen said...

OH my heck, that is so freaking funny!!!!! Thanks for the tip! LOL!

Pam said...

OMG! I am so laughing my butt off right now! Thanks for the smile! At least he listened!

Andrea said...

NO! WAY!
That's too funny.
And gross!

(we're starting to potty-train Malia on Wednesday...WISH ME LUCK!!)

Erin said...

only would a little man do that!! too funny!

sheri said...

Holy crap, that is hilarious!
And I've been MIA from your blog lately...I'm so sorry about all the sicknesses lately! I'm glad things are looking up.

TheVasquez3 said...

i think i just threw up a little. but it was a hilarious story and i am sooooo glad you blogged about it!

Mom said...

Too funny!

mickey said...

Nice. Yucky I mean. What a kid! He is a good listener, just tell him to climb on his throne and let it fall in. Sounds like he'll listen. ;)