Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Hope It's Not Karma

I'm a generally nice person. I let people cross the street. I'll let you cut in front of me in line at the grocery store if you only have a few things. I return found money. I bring dinners to people who are sick.

So, who or what did I piss off, to deserve this?

My freaking motherboard on my laptop is dead AGAIN. We just replaced that freaking part in October! So, we have run a phone line from the out side of my house, under my front door, to the desktop computer, so that I can have Internet until Dell decides to come out and fix it. "Sometime next week, ma'am."

The really bad part? My warranty expires in July. You know darn well the freaking thing is going to break again in September.

Stupid, stupid Dell.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Oh dear! I am so sorry! I am glad that it is still under warranty - for now. But I am sorry that you have to go through this! Makes it hard to get your work done! And of course then there is the important blogging that can't get done. ;)

Sorry Leeann! hope things start to turn around a bit!

bequi said...

My prayers are with your computer and family in this difficult time.

Candygirlflies said...

Welcome to my world... I'm so very, very sorry.

I swear, I had to leave home just to get away from the freakin' computer that REFUSES to work, and all the idiots from Bell Sympatico who can't seem to fix it.

Arrrrrrgggghhhh...

((((((hug)))))) from CGF xoxoxo

Mom said...

Sure glad I got my computer at Wal-Mart and didn't go through Dell like you wanted me too. Sorry for your troubles. Hope they come out and fix it before your warranty runs out. Don't count on it though, that's how they make their money. Love ya!

common mom said...

Sorry man :-( What a pain!

Jen said...

I can NOT believe that! That totally sucks!! I hope you get the new one today and not sometime this week. BTW-I tagged you for a meme. No rush or pressure to get it done or do it. It's just there for you to do if you get bored. Let me know if you decide to play along! Have a super fabulous day!

Gerbil said...

Don't even get me started on Dell...

Storm said...

Beautiful children. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Wani said...

I'm sorry about your Dell... I've not yet gotten a laptop - but I'm sure we'll come around someday.
I have really enjoyed meeting other bloggers via this ultimate blog party! I even met one girl who lives near me! Its be so neat to find other SAHM and BFing moms too! Kudos on nursing yours as long as you did!