Friday, March 14, 2008

Are You Tired?

Are you tired?
What even defines "tired"?
Is it when you forget to send your kid to school with lunch money?
Is it when you can fall asleep at a traffic light?
Is it when you haven't watched the 10 o'clock news since your baby was born?
Is it when you realize that you haven't applied make-up, done your hair or worn anything other than sweatpants...since your baby came home from the hospital?


Sure. It's all of those.


It's also when you go until 5 o'clock in the afternoon...without realizing....wait for it....


all day you have been wearing two bras.


Two.


All day.


I'm tired.

In fact, I'm so tired, that I discovered this 3 hours ago...and I still haven't taken one of them off.

13 comments:

kellyo75 said...

Aww, you poor thing. I haven't worn TWO bras, but I have gone quite a while without WEARING a bra and haven't noticed. Not OK when you wear a DD!! Get some rest, girlfriend!

Pam said...

hee hee hee! That sounds like one of my posts from a while ago when I didn't realize until I was well into the work day that my underwear were on inside out. Of course I left it that way!

Candygirlflies said...

Well, we can all use a little extra support sometimes, right??

You poor sweetie. Wish I was there to corral your kids for awhile, so you could get some rest.

I'd even take a crack at your homework for you...

xo CGF

Jennifer said...

You made me LOL!!!
You're running around in two and I hate to wear one and sometimes don't if I'm just dealing with the kids in the morning!
I hope you can get some rest this weekend!

Jenn said...

Oy! Now that is tired. I hope you manage some goooood rest soon.

Jen said...

LOL! Now that is funny!!. . . and funny you should ask, but YES I am SUPER DUPER tired! 1 hour of sleep and then temple weddings, etc to attend today isn't good for my mental capacities! I'm off to bed. I can't even think to blog *GASP* Now that is BAD!

TheVasquez3 said...

oh no!

hilarious!

well at least your boobs can't complain about being tired since they have had double the support carrying them around all day.

i love that you shared this. you seriously amaze me with your awesomeness!

De said...

After having and nursing four babies I probably could use the support of two bras. lol

Hope you get some rest soon.

Erin said...

tired...sounds more like delirious!!

Sniz said...

HAHA! What a great post! That is something I would do...I'm glad to know there are others out there as tired as me!

Andrea said...

HA!
I was wondering what the punch line of this post would be...it was hilarious!!

(but sorry that you're so tired though)

Regina said...

LOL!! Now that's what I call support!

livin with me said...

Wow! You are tired!! I hope you're getting a bit more rest now. Although judging from the above posts that I read- I doubt it.