Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Know Who You Are

This is where the rubber meets the road
This is where the cream is gonna rise
This is what you really didn't know
This is where the truth don't lie
You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas, get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?'
or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are
(Tracey Lawrence-Find Out Who Your Friends Are)

6 comments:

Pam said...

That is beautiful! I hope that you are finding out that you have wonderful family and friends to help you right now. I wish I was closer so that I could watch the kids or make a meal for you. I'm sorry I can't do those things. But I am thinking and praying for you!

Jen said...

I've never heard this! It's beautiful! I'm hoping you wrote this because you have so many good friends and family supporting you right now! You and little Skylie are in my thoughts and prayers!

Candygirlflies said...

I'm with you in my heart... I hope there has been some improvement tonight!!

Lots of love, CGF xo

TheVasquez3 said...

hey chickie, y'all are in my thoughts and prayers...i wish i were closer, i have TONS of Girl Scout Cookies and the new people magazine...that's what is getting me through...kinda.

suebug said...

I would never presume to be one of those friends...I am awful at it- and sometimes feel like such an awful friend cause I can't drop things. I hope you can forgive me for not being able to go into the hospital and help, I hope it means something that I truly DID want to. I love you, and your family, and I am sorry I fall short as a friend sometimes. It doesn't diminsh my love though for you!!

Steph said...

I LOVE that song and I hope you have those kinds of friends with you right now!