Sunday, February 3, 2008

Will Justice Be Served?

Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for, for months. Tomorrow is the day that we go to court to fight for Skylie. I have no expectations. Things have gone so poorly for us up until now, that I will not allow myself to think that it may be over.
I want this little girl where she is safe. I want her in my home, where it is clean and loving and free from dangers that no child should know.
Her mother says she is going to clean up her life and it is hard for me to believe her. My family and I have been lied to so many times, that there is no trust there. I want to trust her and I want to believe her...but only time will tell. I hope that in the future, we can look back on this time and see a Mother and Daughter who have turned out relatively unscathed from these past few years. I hope that Mother and Daughter will have a happy reunion and things will turn in a positive direction.
Until then, I will do everything in my power to keep Skylie safe.

9 comments:

Crys said...

Good luck Leeann! My prayers are with you. Please keep me updated!

Jen said...

Like Crystal said, Good Luck to you! I'll pray things go in your favor!!

TheVasquez3 said...

i will pray that the right thing for you and Skylie happens, i am 100% sure the Lord has big things in store for this little girl since it seems she came to earth before the woman who birthed her was ready for her...she may very well be YOUR match made in heaven.

Steph said...

You have my prayers! I hope that Skylie is kept safe.

Mom said...

God Bless you Leeann, I know that is has been very hard for you and it's not over with yet. I'm right by your side through it all. I have a lot of people in Maine and Massachusetts praying for you also. I'm sure that all our deceased relatives are there for your also. I love you Leeann!

Candygirlflies said...

Praying.

xo CGF

Pam said...

I'm thinking of you and praying for you (and Skylie) today. I hope that if my daughter ever needs someone to fight for you- that we have someone like you in our lives who will fight and fight until she is safe and happy. You are a blessing on earth!

Jen said...

Crystal just gave me the good news!!! CONGRATS!! Oh btw, as if you don't have enough things to do, I tagged you on my blog! Just something to do if you get bored ;)

Andrea said...

Please keep us posted. I pray that the right decision is made.