Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #25-Projects

13 Projects Waiting To Be Done In My House
1. Catch up scrapbooking.
2. Paint laundry room.
3. Finish painting basement.
4. Find carpet for basement.
5. Clean/Organize garage.
6. Put sprinkler heads on.
7. Hydro-seed.
8. Get gravel for RV parking area.
9. Organize toys.
10. Fix border in Luke's bedroom.
11. Go through kids' clothes and box any too small.
12. Make Birthday/Anniversary calendar...so I'll stop forgetting!
13. Finish re-surfacing dressers for girls' room.

10 comments:

Picturing of Life said...

lots of you must do :D Hope you enjoy... Scrapingbook?? I know those words but i never look like what scrappingbook..

Will you visit mine :D Thanks

Jen said...

I hope you get this all done, but don't strain yourself. You need to sit and relax and have a girls night out! I truly think we should plan one! What about you? :)

Crystal said...

And when you done.... EAT ICECREAM!!!

TheVasquez3 said...

i was actually able to get my garage cleaned and organized the other day...it's been on MY list for a while now.

i wish i lived closer i would love to help you be able to check a few things off your list!

Happy Thursday Thirteen!! come see me and while you are there take me poll...i am interested in what you think!

The Flying Monkeys said...

I hope your list is a weekly list, not a list for 1 day. SLOWLY!

Great Thursday Thirteen post! Come by my blog and laugh, just not too hard! LOL

Neen said...

lol I have a list like this.

Neen said...

lol I have a list like this.

Natalie said...

Man you have a lot of stuff on your plate! I hope you can get it all done soon!

Pam said...

I have one of those birthday/anniversary calendars....I still forget because I don't look at it! Yup, smart one here!!

Melanie said...

Wow! You have tons to get done!!