Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Moving and Shaking

The local gym finally opened! I have been going to the next town over, to use their gym, since the beginning of January. After many, many delays, the gym about 2 minutes from my house opened yesterday.

I have to say...

I'm disappointed. You know the tread climber that I am so in love with? Yeah...new gym...doesn't have one. Half of the weight machines I use...new gym...doesn't have them...instead they have more free weights.

But, as Kellan would say...on the upside: I was reading today that the way to get out of your weight loss plateau is to change up your workout. Confuse your muscles, if you will. I guess this gives me the opportunity to get more running under my belt.

To add to it...the TV's weren't working yet. 50 minutes between the elliptical and treadmill is a loooooong time with no entertainment.

But again, on the upside: the hot guy I mentioned before (you know, the one that looks as though he could pick up my car and throw it)...yeah...he was at the new gym, too. I guess I wasn't without entertainment after all! :)

7 comments:

Sharona said...

LOL. You are too funny. I didn't say I was only going to weight myself on Sundays.... thats just the only weight that I will post. LOL! So there.

Good luck at your new gym! I wish your eye candy worked out at my gym.

Jen said...

LOL, You seriously crack me up! Good for you to be working out and I'm glad you had a little bit of entertainment!

Kellan said...

That "Upside" comes in handy sometimes, doesn't it? I was thinking, as I was reading, "Well, maybe she'll find other machines or other ways to work-out and she'll end up loving it - cuz it's so close - she has to find a way to love it," I was so trying to find the UPSIDE and then you DID IT - it was so cool!! Thanks for the linky-love - you are too funny and I'm glad you had something to "look at" - but, would be nice to have those TVs! See you later - Kellan

Pam said...

Way to look at the nice things...you know, the nice looking things! Good luck with the new gym!

katie said...

At least you go to the gym. I really should.

TheVasquez3 said...

You. Are. My. Hero.

kellyo75 said...

Oh how funny!! That IS entertainment enough, is it not?? I am sorry it doesn't have the machines you like. THAT is a major bummer.